Meet with parents and child where we will closely listen to your concerns and will discuss what is working and what is not working.
Provide you with guidance for the services and support needed by your child, we will review all relevant school records.
- testing reports
- IEPs and 504 plans
- school-based and/or independent evaluations
- progress reports
Observe the student in the classroom to have first-hand knowledge of your child in their learning environment.
Provide input into all aspects of IEP development to obtain measurable goals. Review of progress reports against projected IEP goals.
Attend team meetings to assist parents with their child’s educational needs. We will assist you in:
- developing a strategy to serve your objectives
- coming to agreement with the Team
- helping you decide intelligent next steps
Assist parents with writing letters requesting the following;
- team meetings or mediation
- independent evaluation at public expense